Afghani Biryani recipe
Afghani Biryani recipe also known as Kabuli pulao is a special meal for your guest. Combination of rice and beef makes it suitable meal for dinner or launch. This recipe is also called as Afghani Rice/Pulao in some parts of the country. You can make sauce separately to service with this Afghani Biryani.
Write a review
- • Basmati Rice – 3 Cups
- • Cumin Seeds – 1 Teaspoon
- • Black pepper – 1 Teaspoon
- • Beef – 1 KG in cubes
- • Onions – 2 large PCS, chopped finely
- • Cloves – 1 Teaspoon
- • Salt For the taste
- • Raisins – ½ Cups
- • Carrots – 2 Medium size grated
- • Oil – 1/3 Cup
- Heat oil in a pot and fry chopped onions until they are light brown. Add beef and fry in until it has become brown. Add water, pepper, salt, cloves, and let it simmer until it is tender. Remove beef from it and cook it until there is one cup mixture remains.
- Take a separate pan and cook grate carrots until they have been brown. Add raisins in it and fry until starts to plump. When done set this aside
- Boil the rice but don’t completely cook it. When done drain it.
- Put rice into a large pan, sprinkle cumin seeds, pour beef over it and stir. Layer beef and half of the carrot mixture over the rice and cover it tightly. Place it on heat for atleast 40 minutes.
- When cooked, sprinkle remaining carrot over the mixture and your Afghani Biryani is ready to be served.
Oremz Health Blog http://www.oremz.com/